Answers to your Fireworks Questions
Everything you ever wanted to know about fireworks, but were too afraid to ask…
…well, maybe not quite, but our answers to these common questions will get you started! And, if you can think of some others, please don’t hesitate to call or email us to let us know.
Our reputation is built on good relationships with our many customers across the UK. If we can help you – just ask.
- Q: Do I need professional help? (to set off my fireworks…)
- A: No, you don’t! We supply fireworks for smaller public displays as well as to businesses, groups and individuals and all our stock carries the Category 2 and 3 classification meaning they are designed for non-professional lighting.
- Do the prices always include VAT?
- A: Yes. All of our prices are quoted including VAT.
- Q: How far back do I need to be from the fireworks?
- A: Each firework carries a label stating clearly how far back you need to be. If you have any doubt, just ask.
- Q: Can I be sure any fireworks I buy from you are safe?
- A: We only deal with manufacturers whose fireworks comply fully with all aspects of the current fireworks safety regulation (BS7114) and display the British Standards kite mark in support of this, or are CE marked.
- Q: How much will a fireworks display cost?
- A: As little or as much as you like – you decide! We have a minimum order value. See our Terms and Conditions for details. Tell us how much you wish to spend on your fireworks and we’ll put a package together for you based on 30 years experience in the fireworks business – and remember – we discount!
- Q: I wouldn’t know a rocket from a roman candle. How do I know what fireworks to pick for a successful fireworks display?
- A: Of course we can supply you with detailed lists of available fireworks, but the majority of our customers prefer to draw on our years of experience in the fireworks business. Let us know if you have a preference for rockets and other aerial fireworks or lots of colour and few bangs – whatever – and we’ll cherry-pick a fireworks package for you from across our various fireworks suppliers’ ranges.
- Q: Can I have my fireworks order delivered, and how much will delivery cost?
- A: Yes! We deliver our fireworks nationwide. There are costs to this though because we need to use specialise licensed couriers. See details on our Fireworks Delivery page for more information.